Best R Programming Training in Chennai
Statisticians and data miners widely accept R programming language for forming statistical software and data evaluation. It is one of the most sought-after scripting languages. R language training in Chennai has gained a lot of momentum in recent years. A certification from Aimore Technologies will assist you in gaining knowledge and skills that are needed to become an excellent data scientist in the industry of your preference.
Advantages of R
R is freely available. You can even modify the specific code and include your ideas to it. R is an open source programming language. It can run anywhere and anytime.
• You can run R on various operating systems and different software and hardware.
• R is one of the most commonly used and advanced statistical programming language used internationally by various statisticians. R programmers can operate on massive complex projects, ascertain the accuracy of the code, maintain a track of every computational step, etc. The entire structure and syntax of R are specifically framed for statistical computation.
• R has impressive graphical capabilities. The boxplots, polygons, histograms, barplots, etc. are highly remarkable. Enroll in the best R language training in Chennai and sharpen your skills in R.
• Being completely programmable, R helps you to do code enhancements, form dynamic packages, build your apps, etc. It is really simple and fun to write your functions in R.
• R comprises various standard statistical tests, evaluations, and models. The R programmers are not limited to a single method of accomplishing a desired graphical model or statistical computation. R carries out several functions, including data manipulation, statistical modeling, etc.
• R is highly extensible in its structure. Data structures in R comprise vectors, data frames, scalars, etc. R also facilitates matrix arithmetic besides extensible object system, including regression models and geospatial coordinates.
• Nowadays, R is getting associated with several file systems, applications, and databases. Hence R easily relates to other programming languages.
Career scope of R after getting trained from the best R programming training in Chennai
Are you enthusiastic about taking your career to the domain of business analytics? Do you wish to land in top companies? Do you want to code, retrieve, evaluate, and modify your data with the powerful R? Then enroll in the best R training institute in Chennai and take your career to the next level. At Aimore technologies, we give importance to your job and hence offer a career-oriented R course.
Job profiles after taking an R training course in Chennai
Once you complete the R training in Chennai, you can enter into the following profiles:
• R programmer
• Data Scientist
• Data Analyst
• Data Visualization Analyst
• Data Architect
• Database Administrator
• Geo Statisticians
Why is R so famous in data science?
The data sets are pretty complicated and huge enough to assess and draw useful insights in data science. You cannot simply draw out useful details without statistical computing. You will require software which can assist you in this statistical visualization and evaluation. R has the feature of statistical computing. It makes your activity simpler in assessing these large complex data sets through data visualization.
Being open source also makes R popular among data scientists.
Prerequisites for attending an R training course in Chennai
Fundamental knowledge of statistics and computer programming
Who can attend the best R programming training in Chennai?
Working professionals keen on changing their domain to the analytics field.
Those who are wishing to take up jobs that centers on data analytics and those who are inclined towards statistics and mathematics.
Corporate staff who are engaging in executing the latest technologies in their company to satisfy the present and future challenges of data management.
Software Engineers who are working in ETL/Programming and want to explore vast opportunities globally
The international market for analytics professionals is rising quickly because there is a great need to handle big data across different verticals. R language training in Chennai has become highly famous as R is entirely open source and responds positively to new developments. Are you interested in taking up this great course? Are you inclined towards business evaluation and want to work with data to find details that will be useful for companies to make better decisions? Do you want to climb the ladder of success in your career? Then join Aimore Technologies that provides in-depth training on R. Our well-famed and focused hands-on training will surely be an excellent foundation for your job. It’s the right time to join this popular course.
R Programming Training Syllabus
Module 1- Introduction to Data Analytics (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- This module introduces you to some of the important keywords in R like Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data and Information.
- You can also learn how R can play an important role in solving complex analytical problems.
- This module tells you what is R and how it is used by the giants like Google, Facebook, etc.
- Also, you will learn use of ‘R’ in the industry, this module also helps you compare R with other software in analytics, install R and its packages.
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
Module 2- Introduction to R programming (Duration: 03:00:00 hrs)
- This module starts from the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions.
- In this module, we present a scenario and let you think about the options to resolve it, such as which datatype should one to store the variable or which R function that can help you in this scenario.
- You will also learn how to apply the ‘join’ function in SQL.
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
Module 3-Data Manipulation in R (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- In this module, we start with a sample of a dirty data set and perform Data Cleaning on it, resulting in a data set, which is ready for any analysis.
- Thus using and exploring the popular functions required to clean data in R.
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
Module 4- Data Import techniques in R (Duration: 04:00:00 hrs)
- This module tells you about the versatility and robustness of R which can take-up data in a variety of formats, be it from a csv file to the data scraped from a website.
- This module teaches you various data importing techniques in R.
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Basic SQL queries in R
- Web Scraping
Module 5- Exploratory Data Analysis (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- In this module, you will learn that exploratory data analysis is an important step in the analysis.
- EDA is for seeing what the data can tell us beyond the formal modeling or hypothesis. You will also learn about the various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
Module 6- Overview of Machine Learning techniques (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- This module touches the base Statistics, Machine learning techniques used in the Industry and will cover case studies.
- Standard deviation
- Linear regression
- Multiple regression
- Logistic regressions
Module 7- Project Work (Duration: 05:00:00 hrs)
- 1 Real-time project