Best Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Aimore is one of the top cloud computing training institutes in Chennai rendering Cloud Computing training as per the current industry requirements thereby assisting the candidate to be placed in their dream jobs.
The learner will gain real-time knowledge through hands-on training and comprehensive knowledge of several modules and concepts related to cloud computing. The cloud computing course at Aimore focuses on both basic and advanced levels.
We offer both theoretical and practical sessions that enables the attendee to learn how to handle the difficulties when they get into the reality of the IT domain.
Why Cloud Computing at Aimore?
Aimore offers real-time and placement-oriented cloud computing training in Chennai. Some of the other reasons for you to undertake cloud computing course from us are:
- The trainers are highly efficient and they offer a profound industry insight
- Get familiar with the best practices in Cloud from our specialists
- Get the advantage of hands-on training with lots of practical sessions
- Comprehensive assistance on cloud certification
- Limited batches for individual attention to every attendee
- The cloud computing training is structured as per current IT market
- Providing the best cloud computing training and placement in Chennai with clear training modules and course sessions.
- Excellent labs that can be made use of whenever the attendee feels.
- Life skills development sessions including spoken English, mock interviews etc. that comes as a part of training with no additional cost.
- A number of study materials, books, sample interview questions, etc.
- Course completion certificate after the completion of the course
- The willingness to retake the class if the learner asks for it
- Guides students to gain knowledge of difficult technical concepts.
- Payment options include Cash, cheque, Credit Card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
Who can Attend Cloud Training?
Our Cloud Computing course is framed for anyone who wants to get settled in the Cloud computing industry.
- Network admins and System admins who want to test waters in cloud computing can take up this Cloud Computing Course
- Project Managers can make use of the cloud computing training in Chennai
- Software Developers & Testers can also get advantage of the cloud computing course at Aimore.
Prerequisite For Cloud Computing Courses
Any individual who is inclined in learning Cloud Computing can learn this trending concept. However, a basic knowledge of networking, Linux and programming would be beneficial.
Cloud Computing Course Syllabus
The course curriculum for Cloud Computing has been structured by technology experts. The syllabus is dependent on the professional requirement of the learner thereby helping them to get placement in big companies.
Defining Cloud Computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
Delivering Services From the Cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation
- Optimizing cost and performance with scale on demand
Comparing Service Scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying web applications
- Implementing web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
Migrating to the Cloud
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration and selecting a vendor
Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor-specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
Managing Cloud Storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
Employing Support Services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
Calculating the financial implications
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Cloud Computing Certifications
Getting AWS certified demonstrates that you have the most in-demand skills in cloud computing.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- AWS SysOps Certification
- AWS DevOps certification
Salesforce credentials enhance your resume and stress on your skills. You can prove your real-time experience with Salesforce and be a cut above others that paves way to new and better opportunities.
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Technical Architect
MS Azure Certifications
Azure certification has gone through some substantial improvements. The new certification paths are modular and associate with t he fundamental infrastructure skills in Windows Server. The three levels of certifications given below will equip you with the required skills of Azure and prepare you for a lucrative position in cloud administration and architecture.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Linux
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Solutions Expert
Career Opportunity in Cloud Computing
There is an increase in the number of jobs in cloud computing domain. Every role in cloud computing, whether it is cloud developer or operator, encompasses the knowledge of the cloud computing fundamentals and some domain specific skills. Now let’s take a look at some of the popular cloud related job roles:
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Cloud Network Architect/Planner
- Cloud Business Analyst
- Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Developer/Programmer
- Cloud Product Manager
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud Network Engineer
Many companies are rapidly shifting most of their computing and data storage to the cloud. Moreover, there is a great requirement for developers and other technical staff to assist them. Whether you are a cloud specialist or a complete beginner you can take up the Cloud Computing Course for Beginners or working professionals from Aimore. It’s time to upgrade your skills!
Are you thinking how to take this course because you are not accustomed with the above-mentioned fields? Don’t worry! We at Aimore care for your interest. You can directly walk in to our office and clear your apprehensions.