Looking to learn Microsoft Azure? Our comprehensive syllabus covers everything you need to know, from basics to advanced concepts.
Are you looking to learn Microsoft Azure? Whether you’re just getting started with Azure or have been using it for years, you’ll want to check out our Microsoft Azure Syllabus, which covers everything from the basics to more advanced concepts. With content created by an industry expert with over 9 years of experience and learning objectives designed to help you pass your exam, this syllabus is sure to help you master Microsoft Azure Syllabus. Let’s get started!
What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a suite of cloud services that help developers and IT professionals build, deploy and manage applications through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides both PaaS and IaaS offerings and allows for the deployment of new or existing software on demand without long-term commitments or upfront investments in hardware. With the Windows Azure platform, companies can also integrate their data center solutions with its scalable computing power, storage, management, and analytics capabilities.
Our Microsoft Azure Syllabus is designed by an industry expert with over 9 years of experience. This Microsoft Azure Syllabus covers basic to advanced-level Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus topics. Whether you’re looking for a quick introduction to the course or are deep in the weeds and need a refresher, our Microsoft Azure Syllabus has what you’re looking for!
Microsoft Azure Syllabus
Module-1: Cloud Computing & Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Introduction to Azure
- Different segments SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Azure Regions and Data Centres
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure portal
- Introduction to all Azure services
- Windows Azure Subscription
- Setting Up a Trial Subscription
- Installation of Azure cmdlets on Windows PowerShell.
Module-2: Azure Virtual Machines – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Operating System Images Supported
- Virtual Machine instances
- Azure VM types and Pricing
- Types of Provisioning
- Disks & Images
- Virtual Machine management, automation, and scripting
- Cloud Service and Resource Model Deployment
- Setting up VM in Availability set using Load Balanced Endpoint
- VM Availability using Availability Sets
- Creation of VMs with the portal, ARM Templates, and PowerShell
- Deploying two VMs in Availability Set and load balancing it.
Module-3: Introduction to Azure Virtual Network and Services – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Types of Azure Virtual Network VNET to VNET, point-to-site and site-to-site, Express Route
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- Azure Subnet and IP ranges
- Load Balancing Endpoints
- Understanding Network ACL and Network Security Group Setting up Private and Public IP
- Introduction to Azure Traffic Manager
- Available options in Azure Traffic Manager
- Understanding of Deployment Traffic Manager
- Create a VET-to-VNET virtual networks
- Create a point-to-site virtual network.
- Create a site-to-site virtual network.
- Load Balancing using Azure Traffic Manager.
Module-4: Microsoft Azure Storage – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Storage
- Storage Account
- Storage Account Replication Techniques
- Protocols and Consistency Model
- Type of Azure Storage Account
- Storage Services Blob, Table, Queue, File
- Azure CDN Services, Managed and Unmanaged Disk
- Provisioning Azure Storage services
- Create an Azure Storage Account
- Deploying Blob Storage
- Deploying Table Storage
- Deploying Queue Storage
- Deploying File Storage
Module-5: Manage AzureActive Directory (AD)
- Azure Active Directory Overview
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Integrating SaaS Applications with Azure AD
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Managing Devices
- Implement Azure Active Directory.
- Configure Self-Service Password Reset
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection
- Configure integrated SaaS applications
- Configure domains and tenants, users, and groups
- Manage roles and devices
- Migration of OnPrem AD Users to Azure AD
- Configure MFA
Also Read: Navigating Tomorrow's Data Landscape: Data Science's Future Scope
Module 6: Manage App Service Plans – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- App Service Overview
- App Service monitoring overview
- Web Role and Worker Role
- App Service Plan
- Deploy Web App
- App Service Diagnostics
Module 7: Azure SQL Database – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Understanding Database as a service
- Difference between SQL server and Azure SQL
- Advantages and Benefits of SQL database Scaling SQL database
- Backup and Performance Options Security in Azure
- SQL Pricing Model
- Azure SQL Database Warehouse
- Migrate a database from on-premise to SQL Azure
Module-8: Azure Backup and Site Recovery
- Azure Vaults
- Configuring backups
- Data Protection Manager
- Azure Site Recovery and Disaster Recovery
- On-Premise Migration using Recovery Services
- Configure a Recovery Service Vault and backup files from on-premise to cloud
- Site Recovery of a VM
- Backup of a VM
BELOW Content is for Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – AZ -203 Exam [Will be conducted extra]
Module-9: Azure ARM Template – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Introduction to Azure ARM Templates and its content
- Deploying ARM Template with PowerShell
Module 10: Configure Serverless Computing
- Serverless Computing, Functions, and Logic Apps
- Logic Apps
- Creating a Function App
Module 11: Manage App Services
- App Settings
- Deployment Slots
- App Settings
- Deployment Slots
Module 12: Data Factory – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- Introduction to Azure Data Factory
- Core Concepts – Data sets, Pipelines, and activities, Scheduling, and execution
- Run Samples – Customer Profiling
- Moving Data, Transformation, and Analysis
- Monitoring and managing the Pipelines
- Common Use Cases and Samples
- Orchestrating the On-Prem data from SQL DB to Azure DB by creating a data pipeline using Blob storage.
Module-13: Azure Container Service
- Introduction to Azure Container Service
- Overview of Containers
- Introduction to Azure Container Registry
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Deploy an Azure container registry
- Build a container image using Azure Container Registry Tasks
- Deploy the container to an Azure container instance
- Replicate the container image to multiple Azure datacenters
- Run Docker containers with Azure Container Instance
- Run Azure Container Instances
- Deploying AKS in Azure
Module-14: Azure Cosmos DB – Microsoft Azure Syllabus
- What is a request unit?
- What is Partition Strategy and Key?
- Query types
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB account in the Azure portal
- Create a database and collection in Azure Cosmos DB
- Run queries in the Azure portal
- Deploying VM in an Availability set and load balancing the traffic through External Load Balancer.
- Deploying WebApps in two different regions and managing it through a traffic manager
Aimore Technologies offers the best azure training in Chennai with 100% placement. We are the leading institute for azure training.
Join Us: Azure Training in Chennai.